The Danish Immigration Service processes personal data in connection with residency in Denmark and in connection with:
- Visa application (short stay)
- Application for family reunification
- Asylum application
- Application for extension of residence
- Application for permanent residence permit
- Application for a residence card
- Application for alien’s passport or convention passport
- Application for residence as a religious worker
- Accommodation including financial support, accommodation, health care and housing
- Lapsing of residence permit
If you have been in contact with the Danish Immigration Service in connection with your case then it will be necessary for us to process your personal data.
If you are an applicant or sponsor to a case, you can read more about the processing of data in the application form or via the link below.
Read more about how we process your personal data at newtodenmark.dk